Like the convenience of receiving a PDF the same business day, but still want a hard copy of this book? Order both versions and save 65 percent.
The 2012 Healthcare Benchmarks Yearbook: Metrics, Measurements and Innovations — HIN's third annual compilation of performance benchmarks in key areas of healthcare activity and growth — delivers all-new actionable data compiled in 2011 on nine PPACA-driven initiatives:
The 2012 Healthcare Benchmarks Yearbook includes comprehensive data on the following activities:
Healthcare Trends for 2012
- Tobacco Cessation and Prevention
- Reducing Readmissions*
- Case Management *
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Health and Wellness Incentives*
- Patient-Centered Medical Home*
- Improving Patient Satisfaction and Experiences
- Medication Adherence and Compliance
- Using Registries for Accountable Care
*Bonus material: This year's edition presents comparative 2010-over-2011 performance metrics on key topics that continue to drive the healthcare agenda through 2012, documenting growth and change over the last 12 months.
Two Versions: For the first time, the Healthcare Benchmarks Yearbook will be available in two versions: the Full 460-page Yearbook with more than 450 graphs and tables; or a 250-page Abridged Yearbook that delivers all the metrics, analysis and year-over-year comparison without the graphic detail.
Both versions cover all nine key healthcare trends and are packaged in a looseleaf binders; both are available in Print, PDF and Print/PDF Combo options.
Not sure which to order? Preview each version below to choose the option that best suits your information needs:
As ACOs, bundled payments and value-based healthcare drive CMS and private payors to roll out new care delivery and reimbursement models, healthcare organizations will want to keep these industry metrics and measurements close at hand to evaluate and plan programs and budgets and compare performance and utilization data.
What continues to make the 2012 Healthcare Benchmarks Yearbook such a vital tool for healthcare business planning are its thousands of data points:
and much, much more.
- Existing programs
- Planned programs
- Adoption rates
- Duration of interventions
- Targeted populations
- Participant identification methods
- Program components
- Support tools and technologies
- Challenges, benefits and ROI
- Impact on population satisfaction, health status and utilization
- Most successful strategies
Easy-to-follow tables and graphs — more than 450 in all (FULL YEARBOOK ONLY);
- Relevant analysis and practical guidance from healthcare thought leaders on each topic;
- Best ideas and innovations from survey respondents experiencing success in key initiatives; and
- The complete benchmark survey tool for each topic.
Regardless of which yearbook version is selected, with CMS launching so many key initiatives in 2012, C-suite executives should act now to obtain this third annual collection of benchmarks, guidance and lessons learned condensed into this essential planning tool.
ISBN 10 for Full Yearbook: 1-937229-29-7 (Print version); 1-937229-30-0 (PDF version)
ISBN 10 for Abridged Yearbook: 1-937229-49-1 (Print version); 1-937229-50-5 (PDF version)
ISBN 13 for Full Yearbook: 978-1-937229-29-0 (Print version); 978-1-937229-30-6 (PDF version)
ISBN 13 for Abridged Yearbook: 978-1-937229-49-8 (Print version); 978-1-937229-50-4 (PDF version)