Frequent webinar participant? — Save $800 annually with a Webinar Membership. Click here for details.
As the healthcare industry's understanding of the importance of an empowered, engaged patient has increased, Intermountain Healthcare changed its mission statement to reflect the critical role of patients in a value-based healthcare system. "Helping people live the healthiest lives possible" embodies the new environment of shared accountability between patients and providers that is fostered at Intermountain Healthcare.
During A Patient Engagement Framework: Intermountain Healthcare's Approach for a Value-Based System, a 45-minute webinar, on October 28th, now available for replay, Tammy Richards, corporate director of patient and clinical engagement at Intermountain Healthcare, shares the key tenets of Intermountain's patient engagement strategy.
You will learn:
- The key imperatives and tactics behind Intermountain's patient engagement framework that creates and fosters patient healing and builds loyalty;
- The role of health literacy and patient education in a comprehensive patient engagement approach;
- How a Patient Engagement Steering Committee and a Patient/Family Advisory Council contribute to the patient engagement strategy at Intermountain;
- The system-level process by which Intermountain evaluates and deploys meaningful technology for patient engagement across its 22 hospitals and 185 clinics, including remote patient monitoring, wellness education and content, patient portal functionalities and its overall digital health strategy; and
- How Intermountain is developing a composite metric to measure patient engagement.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs/CFOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, health plan executives and strategic planning directors and consultants.