With an additional star in CMS Star Quality Ratings worth about $50 per member per month (PMPM), according to L.E.K. Consulting (when moving from a three- to four-star MA plan), health plans are fine-tuning their operational processes to improve their ratings.
During A Strategic, Best Practice Approach to Improve CMS Star Quality Ratings, a 45-minute webinar on April 16th, available for replay, Joseph Johnson, vice president, L.E.K. Consulting, shares how to stratify and prioritize strategies to improve quality ratings and insight into the future direction of the CMS Star Quality program.
You will learn:
- Improvement strategies to drive improved star ratings;
- Distinguishing between star rating measures that are plan-centric vs. provider-centric;
- A prioritization framework for assessing star quality improvement initiatives;
- Focusing on the “right” provider / member cohorts to drive improved star ratings;
- Provider and member engagement strategies to address areas for potential improvement;
- Risks and challenges to prepare for in future star ratings periods.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can watch this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel
expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the CD, DVD or the
On Demand version.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
CEOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, business development and strategic planning directors and consultants.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the webinars. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a webinar, due to unforeseen circumstances.