Frequent webinar participant? — Save $800 annually with a Webinar Membership. Click here for details.
A multi-layer, patient-centered approach to care coordination of Memorial Hermann's ACO covered lives is designed to cover these members under a population health umbrella spanning the entire continuum of care from wellness services to supportive services for end-of-life care.
As the largest not-for-profit health system in Southeast Texas with 13 hospitals, numerous specialty programs and services, and 5,500 affiliated physicians, Memorial Hermann was one of the top Medicare Shared Savings program in 2014 in terms of quality metrics and cost savings and is expecting similar results for the upcoming reporting year. It has been able to move the dial on healthcare costs and quality by providing actionable member data into the hands of physicians and surrounding these physicians with a care team to support the members.
During Care Coordination in an ACO: Managing the Population Health Continuum from Wellness to End-of-Life, a September 29th webinar, now available for replay, Mary Folladori, RN, MSN, FACM, CMAC, system director of care management at the Memorial Hermann Physician Network and ACO, provided the inside details on its care coordination strategy and results.
You will learn:
- The role of an enterprise data warehouse in finding members early and making sure those members are tucked in with the services they need before an event occurs on a condition-specific basis and a larger outreach effort;
- How a wholistic intake of members drives how often the care coordination team outreaches to the member—with some touch points conducted telephonically and some face-to-face;
- The key features of Memorial Hermann's longitudinal care plan, which follows members for 18 months and helps them transition to self-care through motivational interviewing and shared decision-making;
- How a focus on the care coordinators as a member of the physician team helped Memorial Hermann achieve high patient engagement rates; and
- Details on the results that Memorial Hermann has achieved and why a focus on quality metrics by the ACO led to gains in efficiency metrics.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs/CFOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, health plan executives and strategic planning directors and consultants.