Herbal Sales Are Booming
And Many Consumers Are Looking for Guidance from a Trusted Health Professional.
Is This an Opportunity to Serve Your Community While Helping to Maintain Your Financial Strength?
One-third or more of all adults in the United States use herbal medicine. That’s at least 60 million people, spending $5 billion. And the market continues to grow. However, many consumers are confused about herbs; they wish there were a trusted and knowledgeable source of information.
What are the right herbs for a particular condition? Which herbs are safe and effective? Which brands are the best?
By integrating herbal medicine into your respected health care organization, you can provide knowledge and guidance on these issues, thereby reinforcing your community leadership while helping to maintain your financial strength.
Creating an Herbal Apothecary: An Implementation Guide will provide information on:
- The benefits of establishing an herbal apothecary
- Key factors to consider during the developmentand implementation phases
- Building a high-quality herbal formulary
- Details on necessary education and stafftraining, as well as facility design
- Budgeting and evaluating the project
This comprehensive volume was published especially for:
- Patient Care Directors
- Business Development Directors
- Chief Operating Officers
- Group Practice Managers
- Holistic Medicine Managers
- Alternative Medicine Practitioners
- Other Health Care Practitioners