| Creative HIPAA Training Strategies: How To Meet Aprilís Privacy Deadline and Ongoing Compliance Requirements, CD-Rom
All covered entities under the HIPAA privacy regulations must provide HIPAA education awareness and training programs to all employees to comply with the regulations. To help your organization meet these requirements, sign up today for our CD-Rom of our audio-conference "Creative HIPAA Training Strategies: How To Meet Aprilís Privacy Deadline and Ongoing Compliance Requirements." The audio-conference was held February 27th, 2003.
SPEAKERS: Kelley Meeusen, R.H.I.T., Compliance Coordinator and Privacy Officer, Harrison Hospital Darnell Cockram, EdD, RN, HIPAA Education Chairperson and Director of Education, Danville Regional Medical Center
During Creative HIPAA Training Strategies: How To Meet Aprilís Privacy Deadline and Ongoing Compliance Requirements, youíll learn
The audio-conference on CD-Rom is approximately 90 minutes, with about 30 minutes for a question-and-answer period. Your CD-Rom also includes the speakers' handout materials and supplemental materials.
- How to develop a training program
- Implementing, monitoring, and enforcing a training program.
- Getting your corporate directors to buy into HIPAA training
- How to make sure your training is working
- How to ensure your facility is meeting the HIPAA awareness and training requirements
- How to meet the training needs of various levels of employees, volunteers
- Creative education strategies, keeping it fun
- Critical components to a successful training plan
- Employing different education components, web-based, classroom style,
- Incentives for staff training
- Taking education to the next level meeting HIPAA's ongoing requirements
- and, training after the Deadline.