The Healthcare Reform Act channels millions in funding, not just for health program providers, but in other areas of vital interest to other nonprofits, tribes, and local governments, such as:
- Social Services
- Senior Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Community Development
- Children & Youth Services
- Services for Low-income Families
- And many more...
This is good news, but the real question is how can your organization tap this latest infusion of federal funds? How can you get the edge on other grantseekers, stay on top of deadlines, program changes and announcements, and also get inside information that can increase your chances for tapping new funding?
For answers to your questions and more details that will give you a crucial edge on new funding, Finding Funding Opportunities: Healthcare Reform Act can help your organization unearth funding opportunities buried deep inside the Healthcare Reform Act, along with:
- How and where the Act's $3 billion in appropriations are being allocated for new and existing programs.
- How to keep an eye on the funding flow to ensure you don't miss or overlook opportunities.
- How to ensure your input and concerns are considered as new programs are developed.
- Key strategies that improve your chances of winning at the federal and state levels.
- How to meet federal grant matching requirements.
- How to improve your odds for success by gaining access to an invaluable, proprietary grant deadline calendar -- one the feds will almost never tell you about.
- Key application mistakes to avoid.