| If you are already a Healthcare Intelligence Network webinar member, then this webinar is FREE for you.
Not a member, but want to attend all of our webinars for one year for just $1,495...an $800 savings! Simply sign up for the HIN Webinar Membership Series, and you'll get access to this must-attend webinar AND all of our programs for the next 12 months. Click here to sign up for this limited time offer today.
Caravan Health's ACOs saved more than $26 million in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) and achieved higher than average quality scores and quality reporting scores in 2016, according to newly released Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) data on the MSSP program.
The ACOs' quality scores and quality reporting scores have them well-positioned under CMS' Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as an additional potential physician practice revenue stream.
During Generating Population Health Revenue: ACO Best Practices for Medicare Shared Savings and MIPS Success, a 45-minute webinar on January 17th, now available for re-broadcast, Tim Gronniger, senior vice president of development and strategy, Caravan Health, shares the key focus areas for its ACOs to achieve these results while building a sustainable healthcare delivery model in the year ahead and beyond.
You will learn:
- Why increasing the rate of annual wellness visits (AWVs), as well as billing CMS for chronic care management are cornerstones of Caravan Health's ACO success;
- The staffing and patient engagement secrets to increasing AWVs;
- The payoffs from a detailed approach to MACRA and MIPS reporting and how this can increase the population health ACO revenue stream;
- Why Caravan Health emphasizes effort-based quality metrics versus outcomes-based metrics; and
- The two critical 2018 strategies Caravan Health's ACOs are using to build on their success.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savingsóno travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents, CEOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, performance improvement professionals, accountable care executives, population health professionals and strategic planning directors and consultants.