Want instant digital access to new case studies of innovative healthcare programs and initiatives the day they're published for an entire year? Then the HIN Healthcare Case Study membership is for you.
With the HIN Healthcare Case Study membership, you'll be emailed a PDF of each new HIN healthcare case study the day it's issued at a substantial discount. (Choose the "Recommended" option for a same-day PDF and print copy on publication, at a 25 percent savings.)
The HIN Healthcare Case Study series provides the inside details on innovative programs from leading-edge healthcare organizations on a range of topics all aimed at achieving healthcare's Triple Aim of improving the patient experience of care, improving the health of populations and reducing the per capita cost of healthcare.
As a HIN Healthcare Case Study Member you won't have to do anything just sit back and wait for the digital copy to arrive in your in-box. Your membership provides instant e-mail access to ALL HIN case studies published during your membership year. Sign up for the PDF-only membership today for just $895 per year, a savings of over $500, or choose the format that works best for you print-only or PDF-print combination.
Upcoming reports include:
- Profiting from Population Health Revenue in an ACO: Framework for Medicare Shared Savings and MIPS Success; and
- Innovative Community Health Partnerships: Clinical Alliances to Reduce Health Disparities in Underserved Populations
Details about HIN Case Studies:
- Case studies of innovative programs from leading-edge healthcare organizations;
- Answers to key questions about the program's features and development;
- Glossaries of key terms and a list of additional resources for more information;
- 10 trending topics annually.
As a subscriber, you will also have direct access to:
- Auto-delivery of new case studies to your emailbox;
- Preview copy of the latest executive summaries - even before respondents;
- eNewsletters of your choice;
- Healthcare Infographics;
- White Papers and Case Studies;
- Educational Videos;
- eBooks; and
- Healthcare Podcasts.
Click here to view our case studies.