| As an HIN Webinar member you will have year-round access to our leading web-based training programs, featuring top leaders in the healthcare industry. Be automatically registered for all of the 24+ advanced, interactive training programs the Healthcare Intelligence Network produces every year.
An annual savings of more than $800.
Healthcare Intelligence Network webinars provide exclusive and actionable information on a wide variety of healthcare topics, including:
And many more. Click here to view all recent webinar topics.
- Accountable care organizations;
- Care coordination and transitions;
- Health coaching;
- Healthcare quality measurements and reporting;
- Patient satisfaction, experience and engagement;
- Population health management;
- Reducing hospital readmissions and ER utilization;
Plus, every webinar we produce includes an interactive Q&A session. Ask our experts your questions, and use their answers to boost your organization's performance. It's like having a team of industry experts, consultants and attorneys at your disposal all year long – at a fraction of the cost!
As a subscriber, you will also have direct access to:
- Automatic registration and notification of new webinars;
- Preview of webinar material, sound clips and podcasts;
- On-demand access to webinars even if you didn't attend the live webinar;
- PDF of webinar transcript;
- Downloadable mp3 audio file of webinar;
- eNewsletters of your choice;
- Healthcare infographics; and
- White papers and case studies.
Who will benefit from a membership? Presidents, CEOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, business development and strategic planning directors and consultants looking to enhance their healthcare organization and keep their healthcare knowledge entirely up to date.
You can attend all webinar programs right in your office and enjoy significant savings, no travel time or hassle and no hotel expenses. Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conferences.
Click here to view webinar FAQs.