| Seventy-two percent of healthcare organizations surveyed conduct home visits as a strategy to improve care transitions, according to the Healthcare Intelligence Network's benchmark report on care transitions.
Visiting medically complex patients at home can shed light on health-related issues that might go undetected during an office visit, reducing the likelihood of unplanned admissions or
emergency department visits by these patients. Timing, patient engagement and careful assessment are critical to the success of a home visit.
Whether you are just launching a home visits program or are seeking to improve the results from an existing program, we have the resources you need.
HINsight: Home Visits To Improve Care Transitions will give you instant access to the answers to key strategic home visit questions, including:
- What are the risk stratification tools used to determine home visit eligibility?
- What are the essential components of a home visit?
- What are the most effective tools, workflows or processes to optimize home visits?
- What is the impact of home visits on reimbursement, hospital and ER utilization, patient compliance and satisfaction, medication adherence, and other key metrics?
In addition to these and other actionable home visit benchmarks from 150 healthcare organizations, you will also receive:
- A case study on an innovative home visit pilot for Medicaid and dually eligible patients that reduced unplanned hospital admission days by 71 percent in three months
- Our best-selling webcast Home Visits: Assessing Complex Patients Post-Discharge To Reduce Readmissions
Instantly download these Adobe Acrobat PDF and .MP3 files when you place your order today!