This report is sent as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file via email.
With more health plans, hospitals and providers publishing quality and performance ratings, the discriminating consumer can evaluate a doctor or care center the same way they comparison shop for cars and electronics. While the reporting of healthcare quality data is mostly voluntary for now, health plans, employers, consumers and even the federal government are leaning on healthcare providers to document the quality of care they provide.
Healthcare Report Cards: How Health Plans and Hospitals Use Data To Improve Care and Lower Costs contains a detailed look at the industry response to healthcare performance measures. You’ll get suggestions and commentary from hospitals and health plans on:
- The other performance and comparative measures they’re publishing;
- The impact that posting healthcare report cards has had on their organizations;
- Overcoming the obstacles to posting performance measures;
- Alternate channels of distribution for this data;
- Lessons learned from early adopters;
- and much more.
Sent via email as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file.