| If you are already a Healthcare Intelligence Network webinar member, then this webinar is FREE for you.
Not a member, but want to attend all of our webinars for one year for just $1,495...an $800 savings! Simply sign up for the HIN Webinar Membership Series, and you'll get access to this must-attend webinar AND all of our programs for the next 12 months. Click here to sign up for this limited time offer today.
The Chronic Care Plus Program, a joint venture pilot recuperative care program developed by the Illumination Foundation and St. Joseph's Hospital in Orange County, Calif., aims to provide community-based stabilization for medically vulnerable chronically homeless patients.
Now an actual facility, the pilot program saved $2.8 million each year over a two-year period.
During Intensive Care Coordination for Healthcare Super Utilizers: Community Collaborations Stabilize Medically Vulnerable Homeless Patients, a 45-minute webinar on December 15th, now available for replay, Paul Leon, CEO, Illumination Foundation, shares the inside details of this program that bridges the gap between hospital discharge and permanent supportive housing for homeless patients and closes gaps in care, reduces healthcare utilization and has provided substantial savings for the partnering organizations.
You will learn:
- How and where patients are identified for the program and the basic program requirements for patients to be enrolled in the program;
- The lessons the Chronic Care Plus Program has learned in terms of optimal length of stay within the recuperative care center that produces the best results;
- The biggest gaps in care for medically vulnerable chronically homeless patients...and how the Chronic Care Plus Program has closed those gaps;
- The key goals for the patients while enrolled in the Chronic Care Plus Program; and
- How over 100 community collaborations established by the program help close gaps in care and help build a support network for patients.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant saving—no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs/CFOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, health plan executives, population health management directors, care coordination executives, case management and care management professionals and strategic planning directors and consultants.