Managed Care & Cost Containment, a March 17th audio conference on CD-ROM, provides an overview on the strategies managed care organizations are using to rein in healthcare costs.
With managed care organizations reporting double digit increases in health insurance premiums, organizations are implementing a variety of strategies to contain costs.
Our speakers address how managed care organizations are seeking to control costs during this 90 minute audio-conference on CD-ROM.
Our expert panel includes:
- Peter Kongstevdt, MD, Vice President with Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
- Joe Reilly, Senior Vice President at Aon Consulting
You'll get details on:
- strategies for containing costs;
- which strategies are the most effective;
- future trends in healthcare costs;
- new and innovative strategies for containing costs in 2004.
Who Will Benefit from this audio-conference?
CEOs, medical directors, health plan executives, care management nurses, business development and strategic planning directors.