| Measuring Disease Management's Impact: ROI and the Value Proposition, an April 7th audio conference on CD-ROM, covers the ROI impact that disease management has on healthcare costs.
Our speakers address what to measure, how to measure and the types of ROIs that organizations have experienced, even looking at the value of disease management beyond traditional dollar measures.
Our expert panel includes:
- Julie Cheitlin Cherry, Medical Director, Health Hero Network
- Tom Wilson, President, Wilson Research
You'll get details on:
- proving the value of disease management through ROIs;
- what metrics to measure; and
- beyond dollar savings, other metrics to determine DM's value.
Who will benefit from this audio-conference?
CEOs, medical directors, health plan executives, care management nurses, business development and strategic planning directors.