Every May, the federal government's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires updating of the bloodborne pathogen exposure control plans some medical practices are legally obliged to file.
The OSHA regulations require each employer to establish a written plan for each practice location detailing:
This OSHA Exposure Control Training Module is a must have valuable ongoing resource for training your staff and meeting your annual and new employee education requirement covering bloodborne pathogens.
- those job titles and duties that may expose employees to infection;
- work routines to minimize exposure;
- how HBV vaccination may be obtained from the employer;
- required follow-ups of incidents and exposure;
- steps to alert employees to biohazards; and
- recordkeeping requirements.
Includes a PowerPoint Slide show and a set of handouts for your training needs.