Frequent webinar participant? — Save $800 annually with a Webinar Membership. Click here for details.
One year after the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services began reimbursing physician practices for chronic care management services, Bon Secours Medical Group is now comfortable with the CCM reimbursement requirements and is reporting that it's unique approach to this revenue opportunity is ramping up nicely.
And, the organization's approach to chronic care management reimbursement is helping to position itself for advance care planning as a new billable CMS event in the upcoming year.
During Physician Reimbursement in 2016: Workflow Optimization for Chronic Care Management and Advance Care Planning, a 45-minute webinar on January 26th, now available for replay, Robert Fortini, PNP, chief clinical officer for Bon Secours Medical Group, provides an inside look at his organization's experience with CMS' chronic care management reimbursement this year and how they are leveraging this experience for CMS' newest billable event in 2016—advance care planning.
You will learn:
- The biggest obstacles that Bon Secours faced when meeting the CCM requirements and how the organization overcame these obstacles;
- The measures of success Bon Secours is using to evaluate its CCM efforts;
- How Bon Secours is marketing its CCM services to Medicare beneficiaries to gain their consent for enrollment;
- The data analytics reporting that helps to identify beneficiaries eligible for CCM services and Bon Secours' outreach efforts to engage these beneficiaries in the program; and
- How Bon Secours' approach to CCM reimbursement in 2015 has helped its roll-out for the new advance care planning reimbursement opportunity in January, as well as the inside details on Bon Secours' approach to advance care planning.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs/CFOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, health plan executives and strategic planning directors and consultants.