Efficient management of a physician office requires good policies and procedures. This comprehensive manual includes a CD, and is used for establishing new policies, revising your policy handbook, and employee training.
From the CD included in Policies, Procedures & Protocols for Physician Offices, you can copy and paste the policies you prefer, or add and delete wording to print out your own customized policies and procedures.
- Personnel policies
- Job descriptions
- Billing and collecting
- Business office organization
- Patient information and registration
- Scheduling patients
- Medical record keeping
- Accounts payable/purchasing
- Standards for patient relations and service
- Marketing and promoting the practice
- Federal record keeping
- Financial management
- Basic HIPAA policies