If you are already a Healthcare Intelligence Network webinar member, then this webinar is FREE for you.
Not a member, but want to attend all of our webinars for one year for just $1,495...an $800 savings! Simply sign up for the HIN Webinar Membership Series, and you'll get access to this must-attend webinar AND all of our programs for the next 12 months. Click here to sign up for this limited time offer today.
Taking lessons from its five-year congestive heart failure (CHF) remote patient monitoring program, the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is expanding its remote patient monitoring program to five additional disease states.
During Remote Patient Monitoring at UPMC: Creating Early Warning Systems To Reduce Unplanned Healthcare Utilization, a 45-minute webinar on March 22nd, now available for replay, Dr. Ravi Ramani, director, UPMC Integrated Heart Failure, provides a detailed case study of UPMC's remote patient monitoring program, from the lessons learned within its CHF program to the additional disease states it will monitor remotely and the key features of each program.
You'll get the details you need on:
- The five key lessons UPMC learned from its initial remote patient monitoring roll-out and how it addressed these challenges;
- How UPMC identifies and engages patients for its remote patient monitoring programs…and the factors it has identified that make patients poor candidates for remote patient monitoring;
- The clinical results from UPMC's CHF remote patient monitoring program;
- The care team workflow to introduce, set up and engage patients with UPMC's remote patient monitoring programs; and
- The critical remote patient monitoring issues related to patient privacy, information security, interoperability, data sharing and using UPMC-delivered kits versus a patient's own device.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings—no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents, CEOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, performance improvement professionals, healthcare IT professionals, telehealth executives and strategic planning directors and consultants.