| If you are already a Healthcare Intelligence Network webinar member, then this webinar is FREE for you.
Not a member, but want to attend all of our webinars for one year for just $1,495...an $800 savings! Simply sign up for the HIN Webinar Membership Series, and you'll get access to this must-attend webinar AND all of our programs for the next 12 months. Click here to sign up for this limited time offer today.
The six-year-old telehealth program at Essentia Health, the largest rural healthcare provider in Minnesota, provides over 30 telehealth services at over 40 sites to expand access to care for its rural patients while improving quality and reducing costs.
The program, which has over 200 participating physicians, specialists and healthcare professionals, conducts 5,000 patient visits annually.
During Telemedicine Across the Care Continuum: Boosting Health Clinic Revenue and Closing Care Gaps, a 45-minute webinar on March 1, 2018, now available for replay, Maureen Ideker, RN, BSN, MBA, senior advisor for telehealth at Essentia Health, provides a roadmap of the program's implementation, challenges and successes as well as details on its new key components.
You will learn how Essentia Health is:
- Engaging providers in the telehealth model of care;
- Addressing equipment maintenance and update concerns;
- Overcoming telehealth challenges related to billing, payor rules and state regulations;
- Managing a program of this scope with just three full-time equivalents;
- Moving the needle on financial and quality measures, from the financial health of its rural clinics, to the impact on readmissions, patient no-show rates and patient clinical and quality metrics; and
- Addressing the unique needs of prescription opioid addiction through telehealth visits with clinical pharmacists for opioid tapering dosing.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savingsóno travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents, CEOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, performance improvement professionals, healthcare IT professionals, telehealth executives and strategic planning directors and consultants.