All segments of the healthcare industry are or will be affected by the growing adoption movement - implementation of the ‘wired’ or digital hospital.
Early adopters - the most wired hospitals and health systems are reporting important improvements in patient safety, operating efficiency, reimbursement management and patient satisfaction.
"The Digital Hospital" is a new executive-level tele-briefing sponsored by the Healthcare e-Business Manager, which was held on June 16, 2005. This CD Rom comes with conference materials.
The emerging impact of the digital hospital is a business imperative for healthcare providers, health plans, and healthcare technology companies.
Besides the hospital, the transformation requires all stakeholders to get on board. This means provider networks, physician organizations, health system entities, and health plans must be working on a strategy and investing in IT to ‘connect’ with the digital hospital.
"The Digital Hospital" has been organized to highlight the benefits hospitals can expect when they embrace electronic technology.
The transformation of America’s hospitals to the Web is gaining momentum, and while no U.S. hospital can claim to be ‘paperless,’ the level of digital progress is rising, according to a new report, Futurescan 2003: A Forecast Of Healthcare Trends 2003-2007.
- James E. Fisher, Director and Leader of PriceWaterhouseCoopers’s Digital Health Community (TM) Solutions
- Mark Heithoff, B.S.B.A., IT Site Director, The Indiana Heart Hospital
- Defining the digital hospital
- Benefit Potential from digital hospital investment
- Best practices implementing a strategy
- Potential for delivering higher quality care
- How market forces are forcing adoption of the digital hospital
- Understanding the technology investment and spending requirements
- The challenges of becoming digital
- Identifying the enormous opportunities
- Perceived benefits of the digital hospital strategy
- The Indiana Heart Hospital’s journey to digital
- Dealing with cultural issues
- Impact on market share
- Reductions in medication errors, denials and improvements in chart management
- Lessons learned
Plus a live Question and Answer Session
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE CD-ROM OF THIS AUDIO CONFERENCE:
Health provider and payor senior management, strategists and executives in charge of Web-based services, health plans and providers, pharmaceutical and disease management companies, and healthcare technology companies, PBMs, CEOs, COOs, CIOs, hospital and managed care executives, vice presidents, compliance officers, operations executives, executive directors, team leaders, planners, business development, product managers, sales executives and marketers, knowledge managers and strategic and implementation consultants, IT department heads, hospital pharmaceutical managers, pharmacists, human resource benefit managers, medical directors, employer health plan decision makers, network development and provider services directors, strategic planners, utilization management, healthcare management, TPAs, network managers, physician practice management, medical management directors, PHO and IPA leadership, analysts, implementer consultants, account services and administration executives and ancillary products managers.