The Role of Behavior Modification in Disease Management: How You Can Maximize Your Program's Effectiveness, a July 28 audio conference on CD-ROM, covers what strategies organizations are using to modify the behaviors of patients for the best possible disease management outcomes.
Disease management programs are only as effective as the members that participate in the programs. One of the greatest challenges that health plans and employers face in effectively managing diseases is getting members to comply with the program.
During this 90-minute audio conference on CD-ROM, our speakers address which strategies healthcare organizations are using to modify behaviors to increase the effectiveness of disease management programs.
Our expert panel includes:
- Richard Citrin, Vice President of Health and Productivity at Corphealth Inc.
- Gregg Lehman, President and CEO, Gordian Health Solutions
- Sean Sullivan, President and CEO, Institute for Health and Productivity Management
You'll get details on:
- effective tools for behavior modification
- using technology to impact behaviors
- getting physicians on board with disease management programs to help effectiveness of programs
- how to structure programs for shared responsibilities
- incentives for participation/outcomes
Who will benefit from this audio-conference?
CEOs, medical directors, disease management directors, managers and coordinators, health plan executives, care management nurses, business development and strategic planning directors, and wellness professionals.