With the continued expansion of patient-centered medical homes and accountable care organizations, case managers are taking on a more standardized, collaborative approach to care coordination.
Listen to pre-conference comments from Teresa Treiger.
During The Role of Case Managers in Emerging Care Delivery Models, a 45-minute webinar on February 21, 2013, now available for replay, Teresa Treiger, RN-BC, MA, CHCQM-CM/TOC, CCM, president, Ascent Care Management, provides perspectives on the changing healthcare landscape for case management and care coordination.
- How case managers' responsibilities are developing as payment and care delivery models evolve;
- Achieving physician buy-in and collaboration with case managers on the patient-care team;
- Developing effective patient-centered care teams inclusive of clinical and non-clinical roles;
- Maximizing the use of technology in case management to manage the patient care plan; and
- Emerging trends in case management, including embedding case managers at large employer work sites and strategies for improving care collaboration.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can watch this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel
expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the CD, DVD or the
On Demand version.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
CEOs, medical directors, managers and coordinators, case management executives, case managers, health plan executives, care management nurses, disease management directors, behavioral health providers, physician executives and business development and strategic planning directors.
ABOUT OUR PANELIST:
||The rules of case management may change slightly in an embedded setting.