Frequent webinar participant? — Save $800 annually with a Webinar Membership. Click here for details.
The continued consolidation of the healthcare industry, the drive toward a value-based payment system and the shifting of risk and costs to healthcare consumers are just some of the trends that will continue to impact the healthcare industry in 2016.
Combined with an election year that's expected to generate a lot of noise about the industry, there's no shortage of challenges and opportunities for healthcare organizations in the year ahead.
During Trends Shaping the Healthcare Industry in 2016: A Strategic Planning Session, a 60-minute webinar on November 12, 2015, now available for replay, Laura Jacobs, executive vice president, GE Camden Group, and Paul Keckley, Ph.D., Managing Director, Navigant, provide a roadmap to the key issues, challenges and opportunities for healthcare providers and payors in 2016.
Each year, healthcare executives rely on the strategic advice they receive during this annual Healthcare Trends & Forecasts webinar sponsored by the Healthcare Intelligence Network. This 12th annual must-attend event covers how health plans can:
- Address the three convergent opportunities and threats facing their organizations, including the huge regulatory framework, the significant shift in the commercial payor market and the corridors of growth that exist for health plans;
- Evaluate the health insurance exchange opportunities and pitfalls with the predicted tipping point in 2016 for the exchanges;
- Position themselves for success in the Medicare Advantage market, with its significant, presumed acceleration;
- Work to regain the trust of the market;
- Address the unintended consequence that has occurred from shifting risk to consumers in the form of higher deductibles that has led to a decrease in consumers seeking preventive care services; and
- Leverage the key elements that make a successful health plan.
The webinar also covers the key issues facing healthcare providers, including, how providers can:
- Benefit from changes in healthcare payment methodologies;
- Address the marketplace realities created by the consolidation of health plans and what this means for provider-owned health plans;
- Gear up for the growth in Medicare Advantage and the Dual-Eligible markets;
- Get ahead of the curve on price transparency and quality and outcomes reporting as the development of consumerism in healthcare continues; and
- Take advantage of the opportunities as the industry gravitates toward population health.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs/CFOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, health plan executives and strategic planning directors and consultants.