| If you are already a Healthcare Intelligence Network webinar member, then this webinar is FREE for you. |
Not a member, but want to attend all of our webinars for one year for just $1,495...an $800 savings! Simply sign up for the HIN Webinar Membership Series, and you'll get access to this must-attend webinar AND all of our programs for the next 12 months. Click here to sign up for this limited time offer today.
Uncertainty regarding the future of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), combined with industry market forces, including consolidations and strategic partnerships, positioning for value-based healthcare, cost containment efforts, an emphasis on technology and efforts to understand and address the whole patient as part of population health management have been key drivers in the healthcare industry this year.
With efforts to repeal and replace the ACA now focused on eliminating the cost-sharing reduction (CSR) payments to insurers and changes to regulations governing association health plans, short-term, limited-duration insurance and health reimbursement arrangements, the healthcare industry can put aside the uncertainty of this year and move forward with the market forces in play.
During our annual strategic planning webinar, Trends Shaping the Healthcare Industry in 2018: A Strategic Planning Session, a 60-minute webinar on December 7th, now available for replay, industry thought leaders, David Buchanan, President, Buchanan Strategies, and Brian Sanderson, managing principal, healthcare services, Crowe Horwath, provide a roadmap to the key issues, challenges and opportunities for healthcare organizations in 2018.
Each year, healthcare executives rely on the strategic advice they receive during this annual Healthcare Trends & Forecasts webinar sponsored by the Healthcare Intelligence Network. This 14th annual must-attend event covers the key issues for healthcare organizations in the year ahead and how they can strategically position their organization for success in this new environment.
Participants will get strategic advice on:
- The key trends impacting healthcare providers and payors for 2018;
- How industry consolidation and fragmentation is shaping the healthcare landscape and the key value propositions for organizations looking to take advantage of these transactions;
- The role of technology in healthcare including details on how artificial intelligence, blockchain, advanced analytics, robotic automation, consumer self-service through digital health and workflow tools are changing healthcare infrastructure and delivery;
- What healthcare organizations can expect from the impact of the CSR payment reduction, health insurance exchange product changes, MACRA, the payors' response to MACRA and the move to value in 2018;
- Where healthcare organizations can impact cost reduction strategies and improve administrative cost efficiency; and
- The 2018 strategic opportunities for healthcare organizations, including consolidations, joint ventures, strategic partnerships, Medicaid managed care, Medicare Advantage, risk-based contracts and patient and health plan member advocacy models.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant saving—no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs/CFOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, health plan executives and strategic planning directors and consultants.