| Capitalizing on the full power and potential of the Internet is a daunting challenge. Now there’s a resource to help. eHealthcare Strategy & Trends is a monthly publication and online resource that brings you real-life examples of winning Internet strategies.
In the rapidly changing Internet world, eHealthcare Strategy & Trends will keep you current on the latest news, trends, initiatives, and technology. Keep you abreast of what leading-edge hospitals, healthcare systems, managed care companies, and physician practices are doing. Organizations large and small. Plus practical, relevant applications from other industries.
You will receive down-to-earth advice and counsel from Internet authorities and healthcare practitioners – solid recommendations to help your organization secure an ehealthcare advantage and achieve better results.
eHealthcare Strategy & Trends will help you establish and maintain a leadership position. Here’s a sampling of the kinds of benefits and featured material you can expect:
- How online interactivity, e-newsletters, and e-mail updates to customers are doubling and tripling Web site traffic and paying off in increased market share
- 20 critical strategies for marketing your Web site, 15 new public relations opportunities
- Powerful solutions for integrating health, clinical, and service information
- Profiting from innovative promotion of key services, state-of-the-art physician referral
- How leading-edge health plans are moving member, provider, and employer communications online with big savings and greater retention
- Reviews and analysis of new and outstanding healthcare Web sites from across the country
- Online recruitment strategies that are rapidly filling openings and slashing recruiting costs
- Physician-patient communications and clinical messaging that are transforming physician practices
- Seniors and ethnic marketing, fund-raising online, mining for international prospects
- Using the Internet to boost customer satisfaction, improve operations, lower costs
- Proprietary, exclusive surveys of healthcare organizations – insights available nowhere else