Community Health Funding Report Online helps nonprofit executive directors, program coordinators and development directors maximize their fundraising and grant seeking effectiveness. Formerly twice-monthly, the report is now an online, web-based publication with continuous updates. This format enables more timely notice of new funding, quick updates on breaking news, search-ability, access to issue archives and much more than we could ever offer in print.
Community Health Funding Report Online highlights funding sources for a wide range of healthcare concerns including:
- substance abuse
- teen pregnancy
- minority healthcare
- maternal/child health
- chronic illness
- mental health
- HIV/AIDS programs
You'll find Community Health Funding Report Online filled with public and private grant announcements, interviews with grant officials, practical tips on preparing winning grant applications, case studies of effective fundraising techniques and updates on federal budget allocations. Community Health Funding Report Online also keeps healthcare professionals informed about federal agency actions and congressional developments that could affect funding for community programs.
Finally, Community Health Funding Report Online examines how managed care and other healthcare reforms have affected the delivery of services at the local level. Moreover, in-depth reports of model programs from around the country show administrators more effective ways to use limited resources.
Here's how web delivery benefits you:
- Our editors post new grants and other breaking news continuously, giving you more time to pursue promising leads. If you wish, we'll send you quick emails notifying you of every new posting, or you can choose to be notified once a week or when two weeks worth of postings are compiled into a complete, scanable issue.
- You can choose to read only the stories of interest to you by using our search engine to customize content by areas of interest, state or keyword.
- Miss a posting? Just check our convenient Story Calendar and you can instantly access a previous posting.
- You have unlimited access to our Library of Online Resources, and you can easily access our archive of back issues any time you wish.
- Pressed for time, or prefer a hard copy? All material is available in printer-friendly format for you to print as you wish.
- And you can now share information more readily and cost-effectively with your colleagues. Our multi-user option enables you to have as many additional readers at your location as you wish, and each added reader costs only a small fraction of a full subscription's cost. Please email [email protected] for multi-user pricing.