Consumer-driven and defined contribution health plans are still in the fledgling stages, but more employers are showing an interest in them as a way of hold down employee costs.
To learn more about the plans and to find out if it's for you, order a copy of our audio conference on CD-Rom "Consumer Driven Plans Meet Managed Care: What the Future Holds."
- Michael Taylor, Senior Health Consultant, Towers Perrin
- Tony Miller, CEO, Definity Health
- Dr. Michael Parkinson, Chief Health and Medical Officer, Lumenos
Our expert panelists provide you with information on:
- What the consumer-driven movement means to managed care
- If the plans will become a mainstay of healthcare coverage in the near future
- Pros and cons of the plans
- What employers should consider before implementing one of the plans
- How to set up one of the plans
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE CD ROM: Health plans and providers, CEOs, CFOs, employers, human resource benefit managers, medical directors, sales and marketing executives, employer health plan decision makers, network development and provider services directors, strategic planners, utilization management, MCO plan healthcare management, brokers, TPAs, network managers, physician practice management company executives, medical management directors, PHO and IPA leadership, analysts, implementer consultants, account services and administration executives and ancillary products managers.