A collaboration between Adventist Health and Blue Shield of California is improving access to specialist care and reducing inefficiencies through virtual telehealth visits.
The nine-site program, which launched in March and includes 13 specialties, will expand to an additional 16 sites by the end of this year.
During Creating a Virtual Multi-Specialty Physician Network: A Payor-Provider Telehealth Collaborative, an October 15th webinar, now available for replay, Robert Marchuk, vice president of ancillary services, Adventist Health, Christine Martin, director of operations, Adventist Health, and Lisa Williams, senior director of strategic integration and execution, healthcare quality and affordability, Blue Shield of California, share the inside details on the collaboration and the shared mission and values of the organizations that is leading to the program's success.
You will learn:
- How a care coordination center developed to support the program is critical to the program success and the functions assumed by this care coordination center during the virtual telehealth process;
- What the roles are for each organization in this telehealth collaboration;
- How patients and physicians are recruited to participate in the virtual telehealth visits;
- The details of the virtual telehealth training program, which includes a mix of online and on-site training, with a focus on patient engagement strategies and how specialists can make a connection with the patient remotely;
- How specialists are reimbursed and the credentialing process for the physicians conducting the virtual visits; and
- The role of the primary care physician in specialist virtual telehealth visits.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, chief operating officers, vice presidents, medical directors, telehealth executives, analysts, business development executives, consultants, directors, executive directors, financial/business managers, physician practice leaders, case managers, care managers and strategic planning executives.