| Healthcare organizations are using disease management programs to contain costs and improve the quality of care for patients with chronic conditions.
Our audio-conference on CD-ROM "Disease Management Forecasts: Trends, Innovations and Successful Programs" covers how two healthcare organizations are using disease management to cut costs and improve healthcare quality.
Our speakers include:
- Steven S. Eisenberg, MD, Medical Director, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Robert Kolock, MD, Medical Director, Health Management Corporation
This program gives you clear answers on:
- Trends in disease management
- Innovations in disease management
- Successful implementation of disease management programs
- ROI of DM programs
- Tracking outcomes data from DM programs
- Technology and DM
- Getting physicians on board
WHO WILL BENEFIT: CEOs, medical directors, health plan executives, care management nurses, business development and strategic planning directors.