Stay current. Save time. Know more. Earn more.
A monthly print & audio newsletter. We do the reading, you save the time. Built on the "journal club" concept, expert editors critically select and summarize sixteen of the most valuable articles from the current literature - two articles on each of the most challenging practice management topics. Each interesting and engaging article abstract is followed by expert editorial commentary to place the material in the context of your medical practice and includes:
- 12 issues a year
- Each issue contains 16 article reviews and accompanying expert commentary
- Sent via PDF and audio file (MP3) to listen on your smart phone, computer or MP3 player
Let's face it . . . Those of us who manage a busy medical practice just don't have the time to read all of the publications that cross our desk each month. We don't even have time to scan them. We just watch them pile up, and cringe.
Save time while you stay up-to-date and safeguard your medical practice. FAST PRACTICE: Medical Practice Information at the Speed of Sound, lets you stay up-to-date by reading and/or listening your way through the very best of the medical practice literature.
With our newsletter you'll get common-sense, cutting-edge strategies and insight from our seasoned practice administrator and editor, Tim Boden, CMPE. Plus, you also get a 60-minute professionally read audio file of the material. Just think, in one hour of FAST PRACTICE: Medical Practice Information at the Speed of Sound, listening time, you'll hear an entire month's worth of successful practice management strategies on the following topics:
- Practice management
- Financial management
- Organizational dynamics
- Risk management and medical malpractice
- Human resources management
- Information technology
We do the reading for you! . . . Don't waste your valuable time searching for "pearls of practice management wisdom" in a sea of information. FAST PRACTICE: Medical Practice Information at the Speed of Sound distills the information you really need from all the publications you wish you had time to read, including:
- MGMA Connexion
- Physician Executive (ACPE)
- Modern Healthcare
- Medical Economics
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Informatics
- Family Practice Management
- The Journal of Medical Practice Management
- Coding Edge
- Group Practice Journal (AMGA)
- Health Leaders
- AMA News
- Physicians Practice
- American Journal of Managed Care
- Health Data Management
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Wall Street Journal
- Harvard Business Review
- Bloomberg Business Week
- Other related publications
Don't have time to read the text version? Listen, wherever you want, whenever you can. . . During your daily commute, your morning coffee, your weekly shopping trip, your regular workout . . . anytime is the perfect time to either listen at your computer or set your smartphone or MP3 player to FAST PRACTICE: Medical Practice Information at the Speed of Sound, and listen in on our groundbreaking solutions to your daily challenges. This format provides the perfect multi-tasking opportunity.
Subscribe to FAST PRACTICE: Medical Practice Information at the Speed of Sound today. You can save hours of time reading through that pile of publications on your desk and still get all of the up-to-date information you really need. Subscribe today, and discover the many benefits of each monthly issue:
- A 16-page online newsletter in PDF format is included with your subscription, ready to print out (or not) at your convenience.
- The best of the literature, critically selected and carefully summarized, with editorial commentary by experts in medical practice management.
- Easy-to-access the moment our monthly e-alert arrives.
- Easy-to-download audio file - to your MP3 player or burn onto a CD.
- Experienced editorial review and professional voice actors make the material easy-to-understand, easy-to-assimilate.
- Practical and portable enough to take anywhere, listen to anytime
- Listen straight through in just 60 minutes; replay as often as you wish.
As a charter subscriber, you'll receive three free gifts and a special price to welcome you as a charter subscriber to FAST PRACTICE: Medical Practice Information at the Speed of Sound with a special subscription rate of just $219 for 12 monthly, one-hour audio issues. You'll save $121 off the regular $340 price and get three free practice management products from the editors.
- A new special report, No-Nonsense Receivables Management, a $49.00 value
- A 90-minute CD How to Motivate Your Staff to Provide 5-Star Service," a $237.00 value.
- The book, Cutting Costs in the Medical Practice, a $59.95 value
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, and your subscription is 100% risk-free. . . Place your charter subscription today. If FAST PRACTICE: Medical Practice Information at the Speed of Sound doesn't live up to the description or your expectations, you may cancel your subscription for a full and prompt refund of your subscription payment with no questions asked. No matter what you decide, please keep your three free gifts.