HIPAA Bulletin for Management sponsored "Final HIPAA Security Rule: The Next Steps For Your Organization," a special audio conference recorded on CD-ROM, to discuss HIPAA's final security rule.
Expert speakers Richard Marks, partner at the Washington D.C. office of Davis Wright Tremaine and John Parmigiani, director of HIPAA compliance services for CTG HealthCare Solutions, have provided information on:
* A step-by-step analysis of the Security Rule;
* How the Security Rule goes hand-in-hand with the Privacy Rule;
* What factors you must consider in technology and the culture of the employees;
* What management must do to implement the provisions of the security rules across their organizations; and
* The key differences between the privacy and security rules.
Who should have the CD-ROM: CEOs, COOs, CIOs, privacy officers, vice presidents, HIPAA compliance officers, operations executives, HIPAA task force members, executives and marketers, knowledge managers and strategic and implementation consultants, laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, managed care organizations, hospices, home health agencies, nursing homes, clearinghouses, physician practice management company executives, medical device manufacturers and healthcare technology companies.