Now that the HIPAA Privacy deadline and the HIPAA security deadline have passed, covered entities have gone back to review their HIPAA privacy policies to ensure that they met the requirements for the security rule
Our 90-minute audio-conference, "HIPAA Best Practices: Practical Applications of the Privacy and Security Regulations" on CD-Rom helps you to ensure that your organization met the needs of the security rule through your privacy policies and procedures.
Britt Crewse, Associate Vice President, Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer, Duke University Health System
Frank Fanshawe, Director of Legal Affairs, Associate General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer for MVP Health Care
Richard Marks, partner at the Washington D.C. office of Davis Wright Tremaine.
During "HIPAA Best Practices: Practical Applications of the Privacy and Security Regulations," you’ll get the details on:
- the interface between the HIPAA privacy & security rules
- how to ensure that the information security environment supports the privacy policies
- how to build on the privacy regulations to comply with the security regulations
- lessons learned
- the real-world impact
- compliance testing strategies
- accounting and tracking disclosures of PHI
- leveraging HIPAA standards to improve efficiency and increase patient satisfaction
This program was designed especially for privacy officers, HIPAA project managers, compliance officers, CEOs, physician leaders nursing managers, internal auditors and attorneys and consultants.
The CD-Rom also contains the conference materials and handouts.