The HIPAA privacy deadline has passed. Now it's imperative that you comply with the regulations. The real work has begun and the stakes are high!
Now you need to ensure that your organization is meeting the requirements -- or face the steep penalties.
Click on the check-out button on the left-hand side of your screen to order your copy of the CD-Rom.
The conference took place on April 23th.
Our speakers include:
- Britt Crewse, Associate Vice President, Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer, Duke University Health System
- Ann-Lynn Denker, Chief Privacy Officer, Jackson Health System/University of Miami Medical Center
This program gives you clear answers on:
- the continuing role of the HIPAA privacy officer
- training after the deadline
- keeping the HIPAA momentum going
- auditing and monitoring
- reviewing the policies and procedures
- keeping tabs on your business associates
- application of HIPAA privacy rules
- challenges ahead
- accounting of disclosures
WHO WILL BENEFIT: CEOs, privacy officers, HIPAA team leaders, compliance officers, business development and strategic planning directors.