| During "HIPAA Security Compliance: The One-Year Checklist," a 90-minute April 21, 2004 audio conference on CD-ROM, our expert panel of speakers help you to address the steps your organization needed to take to ensure that you were on track for meeting the security compliance deadline, which has already passed.
Our speakers include:
- Chris Apgar, CISSP, Principal, Apgar & Associates;
- Robert Happy Grenert, Director of Information Systems and HIPAA Security Officer at Mt. Graham Regional Medical Center; and
- Richard Marks, Attorney, Patient Command Inc.
This program provides you with a one-year checklist on what your organization needs to prepare for the 2005 HIPAA security deadline, including:
- where should your organization be to be on track toward HIPAA security compliance;
- pitfalls to avoid;
- security risk analysis;
- security policies and procedures; and
- how to maintain compliance.
WHO WILL BENEFIT: CEOs, privacy officers, security officers, information technology executives, HIPAA team leaders, compliance officers, business development and strategic planning directors.