How is your organization managing in the post-standard transactions and code sets environment?
A Live audio-conference on CD-ROM -- HIPAA Transactions & Code Sets After the Deadline: Strategies for Survival you learn what steps you can take to minimize the effects of any problems you've encountered so far.
Our speakers: Chris Apgar, CISSP, Providence Health Plan and Scott Drinkard, MBA, HIPAA Project Consultant, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, GA, share their experiences on how their organization is approaching the post-TCS era.
You'll get details on:
- How the industry is adjusting to the TCS aftermath
- What strategies you can take to alleviate the problems your organization has encountered
- How companies are moving forward with their contingency plans toward a standardized transactions
- Making sure your contingency plans are in order for when HHS comes knocking
- Phasing out legacy systems
The audio-conference took place on November 19, 2003.
Why should you listen to this audio-conference?
This conference provides an overview of any steps that your organization can and should be taking to mitigate any problems that have arisen in the healthcare industry with the "implementation" of the standard TCSs.
The audio-conference also includes a live Q&A session.
Who Will Benefit from this audio-conference?
HIPAA Privacy & Security Officers