Healthcare Daily Data Bytes puts at your fingertips "Data Bytes" from the healthcare industry -- facts, figures, statistics and percentages on healthcare spending, costs, utilization and performance.
This keyword searchable online database is your indispensable assistant for researching new projects, writing reports and compiling presentations. With each Data Byte, you'll get the date and source of the information and a link back to the original source.
Conduct instant keyword searches and get immediate access to information on:
- Consumer-Driven Healthcare
- Cultural Competence
- Customer Service
- Disease Management
- Electronic Medical Records
- Emergency Preparedness
- Healthcare Costs
- Hospice Care
- Information Technology
- Long-Term Care
- Managed Care
- Mental Health
- Pain Management
- Patient Safety
- Physician Groups
- Physician Organizations
- Prescription Drugs
- Preventive Care
- Women's Healthcare
With the Healthcare Daily Data Byte, you'll get the healthcare statistics and figures you need from the leading healthcare consulting firms, think tanks and research and government institutions. You'll get access to three years of healthcare statistics.
No need to wade through countless pages of periodicals, journals and other documents or conduct Internet searches for that one piece of data you need. In the time that it takes to hit the "Enter" key, the information will be on your computer screen. And, with one more keystroke you can save it to a file or send the information to your computer printer.
You'll get statistics on:
- Cost of Chronic Health Conditions
- Employers Adopting Health Management, Consumer-Directed Programs to Control Costs
- Growth of Consumer-Driven Healthcare Plans
- Impact of Medicare Payment Cuts
- Most Popular Form of Health Insurance
- Pay-for-Performance Results Show Improvements in Healthcare
- Performance Gap Narrows Between Successful Medical Groups and Others
- Quality Report Cards: Improves Ability to Identify Best Providers by Racial Minorities
- Survey Sheds Light on Key Regional Health Information Organizations Benefits and Issues
- Women's Health in the United States Shows Patterns by State for Key Indicators
- And much more -- you'll get three years worth of Data Bytes in this comprehensive collection!