Healthcare Provider Portals: The Internet Strategy for Improving Provider Communications," a new audio conference on CD-ROM sponsored by the Healthcare Intelligence Network, provides an opportunity to discover how healthcare organizations are implementing and developing provider portals to improve communication between the organization and providers.
The 90-minute program on CD-Rom provides a practical, real-world overview of how healthcare organizations are overcoming the roadblocks encountered when developing portals and the return on their investment of a provider portal. You’ll get the details on:
- budgeting and planning for provider portals;
- how to get management to buy into the portal;
- how to implement a portal and market it to providers;
- the types of return on investment that you can expect;
- what the successful applications are on a provider portal;
- portal personalization/customization and role-based access;
- and meeting HIPAA requirements on a portal.
An expert panel of speakers, healthcare executives who have played key roles in developing, planning and implementing provider portals, has been assembled to share their experiences and answer your questions on provider portals.
eTenet, which is Tenet Health System's eBusiness technology platform developed in conjunction with Perot Systems, includes a wide array of Web-based solutions to support the interfaces between employees, physician and nurse care givers, payors and other medical services providers.
- Jacob Kupietzky, Director of eBusiness, Tenet HealthSystem
- Maura Cleveland, Executive Director of Program Management Operations - Systems Integration with Superior Consultant
- Robert (Randy) Crapo, Executive Director of Program Management Operations - Systems Integration with Superior Consultant
eTenet offers user personalization/customization and role-based access and security. A key pillar in the eTenet Clinical Solution strategy is the further integration of the eTenet Clinical Browser, a thin-client application for access clinical data, lab results, radiology images and more.
This special audio conference is designed to serve the information needs of senior management, strategists and executives at hospitals, health systems and managed care organizations who are responsible for their organization's e-business strategy. But the conference will also be of keen interest and value to pharmaceutical companies, healthcare technology companies, Web site development firms, government agencies and consultants.
The CD also includes conference materials and speaker handouts -- great for planning and goal setting.
"Listen" to the program right in your office. Enjoy significant savings - No travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses.