| As part of a comprehensive e-business strategy, healthcare organizations, including managed care organizations, and hospitals and healthcare systems are implementing and developing member/patient portals to increase customer loyalty and build market share.
During this 90-minute audio-conference on CD-Rom, you get real-world, practical examples of how healthcare organizations are achieving these results through their online member portals.
- Laura Zvara, e-Business Director of the Service and Health Care Management Divisions at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Brian Pomeroy, Assistant Director of Web Technology, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Our speakers provide clear answers on:
- Successful applications on member/patient portals
- ROI of member/patient portals
- How to market your portal
- Getting management buy-in
- Building portal technology -- in house vs. buying the technology
- Meeting the needs of healthcare consumers
- Care management applications on the portal
- Building brand identity and member/patient loyalty through the portal
WHO WILL BENEFIT: CEOs, CIO, information technology directors, e-business/e-health executives, business development and strategic planning directors, director of sales and marketing, public relations executives.