| Join the Healthcare Intelligence Network for a Medical Home "Open House" series of webinars that will tour the components in the medical home. Mark your calendar so you don't miss out on the latest developments in the transition to the patient-centered medical home model.
The Medical Home Open House will be open all year, so check back often to see which new sessions have been added!
Additional programs in the Medical Home Open House Series to be announced.
Registrants can purchase access to archive versions on DVD, CD or On-Demand format.
The training DVD includes reproducible slides for training.
You can listen to this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings – no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It’s so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the CD, training DVD or the On Demand version.
In case you missed any of the previous sessions, click here to visit our archived learning opportunities:
- Integrating behavioral health into the medical home
- Negotiating the medical home contract
- Accountable care organizations
- Patient engagement and education
- Geisinger's care transitions program
- GroupHealth's staffing models for the medical home
- Bundled or episode-based payments
- Evidence-based guidelines
- Effective case management
- Risk adjustment and building effective reimbursement strategies
- Medication therapy management
- Multi-payor medical home programs
- Embedded case managers
- Shared savings
- PCMH transformation: 9 key hurdles for physician practices to overcome
- Recruiting, evaluating, supporting and measuring the patient-centered team
- Home visits in the patient-centered medical home
- Coordinating a virtual medical home for your community
- The Colorado Accountable Care Collaborative
- Rewarding Primary Care Practice Reform with Physician Payment Reform: A Medical Home's Experience