Frequent webinar participant? — Save $800 annually with a Webinar Membership. Click here for details.
By leveraging its experience in population health management and chronic condition management, Arcturus Health Care has been able to successfully submit its first claim to CMS for the new Chronic Care Management codes that became effective January 1st of this year.
During Medicare Chronic Care Management Billing: Leveraging Population Health Management for Successful Claim Submission, a 45-minute webinar on May 21st, 2015, now available for replay, Debra Burbary, R.N., clinical quality assurance manager with Arcturus Health Care, shares her organization's approach to billing for chronic care management.
- The critical elements to Arcturus Health Care's preparation to billing for CCM services;
- The documentation requirements and templates, and workflow processes that support chronic care management services;
- How Arcturus Health Care is engaging patients into chronic care management services;
- The role of Arcturus Health Care's EMR and health information exchange in chronic care management, including capturing gaps in care, reviewing admissions and discharges, pre-populating care plan goals, and logging consultations; and
- How Arcturus Health Care maximizes its return on investment in population health management and chronic care management.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs/CFOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, reimbursement executives, health plan executives, case managers, care managers, care coordinators and strategic planning directors and consultants.