Frequent webinar participant? — Save $800 annually with a Webinar Membership. Click here for details.
Steward Health Care Network, one of the top-performing Medicare Pioneer ACOs, saw its gross savings from participating in the program grow significantly from 2012 to 2013.
Critical to its growth and success in financial and quality improvement gains, has been its comprehensive care management programs across the care continuum, its quality improvement program and its data integration efforts.
During Medicare Pioneer ACO: Care Management, Quality Improvement and Data Integration Yields Substantial Performance Gains, a 45-minute webinar on June 24th, now available for replay, Kelly Clements, Pioneer Program Director, Steward Health Care Network, shares her organizationís Pioneer ACO Program experience over the first three Pioneer performance years and how they are leveraging this experience with other risk-based contracts, including the newly announced CMS Next Generation ACO Model.
You will learn:
- How its participation in the Pioneer ACO program helped accelerate the engagement of physicians in its network in risk-based models and the resulting dollar gains;
- Which care management initiative had the greatest impact on performance and the overall care management strategy pursued by Steward;
- How Steward approached the data integration challenge and is working with individual physician practices to provide value from their EMR while leveraging the systems capabilities for the data needed to manage population health;
- The Pioneer ACO's impact on quality improvement measures, including the patient experience, preventive care, and care for populations with chronic conditions; and
- How Steward is using lessons learned through the Medicare Pioneer ACO program to continue to expand its organizational participation in other performance-based contracts, including CMS' Next Generation ACO Model.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings ó no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs/CFOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, reimbursement executives, health plan executives and strategic planning directors and consultants.