| If you are already a Healthcare Intelligence Network webinar member, then this webinar is FREE for you.
Not a member, but want to attend all of our webinars for one year for just $1,495...an $800 savings! Simply sign up for the HIN Webinar Membership Series, and you'll get access to this must-attend webinar AND all of our programs for the next 12 months. Click here to sign up for this limited time offer today.
The Center for Primary Care, Evans, Ga., launched its chronic care management (CCM) model in April 2015 in one location with one CCM specialist. With an eye toward MACRA's Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) starting in January 2017, the multi-site physician group has aggressively expanded its program in a short time with seven CCM specialists overseen by a RN care coordinator now serving patients in nine locations.
With 4,000 patients on care plans and an average of 1,000 patients billed each month through CMS' CCM codes, the Center for Primary Care is well-positioned for success under CMS' upcoming value-based physician reimbursement model.
During Physician Chronic Care Management Reimbursement: Setting MACRA's MIPS Path for 2017, an October 25th webinar, now available for replay, Barry Allison, chief information officer, the Center for Primary Care, shares his organization's chronic care management reimbursement strategy and how this is guiding their preparation for MIPS in the year ahead.
You will learn how the Center for Primary Care:
- Uses the Medicare Quality and Resource Use (QRUR) Reports combined with Medicare's minimum CCM requirements and patients' diagnoses to identify and stratify patients into two CCM tracks;
- Follows a constructive workflow in its practices to create effective dialogue between its physicians and CCM specialists and provides the care team with more real-time information to better prepare for the next patient touchpoint;
- Structures a CCM chain of command for its CCM specialists, RN care coordinator and medical directors to promote work at the top of licensure;
- Enlists physicians' support to help patients understand the benefits of the CCM cost share;
- Leverages health information exchange, immunization registries and prescription data to engage patients in chronic care management;
- Examines its patient panels to identify its upcoming Medicare-eligible patient population and guides them into becoming a new Medicare beneficiary; and
- Works with its commercial Medicare plans to improve quality/cost ratios to further prepare for MACRA.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs, chief financial officers, chief operating officers, vice presidents, medical directors, care and case management executives, physician practice leaders, strategic planning executives and reimbursement executives.