Frequent webinar participant? — Save $800 annually with a Webinar Membership. Click here for details.
Bundled payments, narrow networks, competitors as collaborators are just a few of the trends changing the landscape of the post-acute care market as payors seek to reduce costs and clinical variation while improving the quality of the transition from acute to post-acute care.
During Post-Acute Care Trends: Aligning Clinical Standards and Provider Demands in the Changing Landscape, a 60-minute webinar on September 17th, now available for replay, Julia Portale, vice president of community services, Jewish Senior Services, and Colleen Swedberg, MSN, RN, CNL, director for care coordination and integration, St. Vincent's Health Partners, share their organizations' approaches to the evolving post-acute care market.
Jewish Senior Services, which holds a 5-star rating in skilled nursing from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, provides a full continuum of post-acute care including long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, outpatient therapy, home care, hospice, day services, advocacy and education, and long-term care protection.
You will learn how Jewish Senior Services:
- Aligns its clinical practices with multiple organizations;
- Works with hospitals in its market to become a preferred provider of post-acute care services and what strategy it pursues when it is not included in the preferred network;
- Looks vertically and horizontally for opportunities to provide care across the continuum; and
- Works with other post-acute providers in its markets as collaborators.
St. Vincent's Health Partners (SVHP) is a partnership of a hospital, over 400 local primary care and specialist physicians, five skilled nursing facilities and four home health agencies in Fairfield County, Conn. It is the first clinically integrated network in the country to be accredited for clinical integration with URAC. The partnering PAC providers are working with the flagship hospital in developing sustainable evidence-based practices of a high value network to ensure that consistent, high-quality and appropriate care is provided to patients in optimal settings.
You will learn how:
- St. Vincent's Health Partners works with its acute and post-acute care providers on common clinical standards and practices to support and follow patients throughout their care journey;
- As an URAC accredited organization, how SVHP engages stakeholders, aligns objectives and holds staff at multiple partner organizations accountable for shared goals. SVHP collaborates effectively with payers and other entities in its market by anticipating, identifying and solving systemic and provider-specific problems; and
- Works with providers outside the integrated network to ensure they meet expected practice standards.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs/CFOs, medical directors, quality improvement executives, physician executives, health plan executives, discharge planners, case managers, care managers, care coordinators and strategic planning directors and consultants.