As the HIPAA security officer for your organization, you are responsible for the development and implementation of the policies and procedures required under the final security rule.
This timely program provides a check list to make sure that in your role as your organization's HIPAA security officer, you are on track for meeting your responsibilities under the security regulations.
Get insights from two leading industry experts during this 90-minute live audio conference on CD-ROM
Marilyn Lamar, Partner, McDermott, Will & Emery
Tom Newton, Information Security Officer, Carilion Health System
Why You Should Listen To This Audio Conference:
Our expert speakers walk you through the steps you need to take to begin the process of complying with the security regulations.
- Interaction and coordination of the privacy and security rules
- Strategies for planning and conducting your security assessment
- Development and implementation of practical and effective security policies and procedures
- Training on HIPAA security
- Auditing and monitoring for security compliance
Program materials will be provided on the CD-ROM
Who Will Benefit:
HIPAA team leaders, security officers, compliance officers, CIOs, CEOs, business development and strategic planning directors.