The Executive Report on Managed Care will provide you with twice-monthly news and information on issues affecting the managed care industry, legislation and regulations, real-life examples of how managed care organizations are benefiting from innovative programs and cost saving initiatives.
You'll get additional professional analyses and advice on how to adapt those programs to your own organization - as well as critical information that will help keep you informed with the changes taking place both in and around your organization.
In each issue you get detailed reports on successful strategies, as well as approaches on improving products and services that have proven successful for other managed care companies. You'll learn what the most successful managed care organizations are doing and why. Keep up with what your colleagues and other companies are doing today.
Here's what you'll get in Upcoming Issues of The Executive Report on Managed Care:
- Advice on controlling rising healthcare costs;
- Implications of managed care legislation and regulation;
- Member attraction and retention strategies;
- Strategies for marketing managed care products and services;
- Expanding provider contracts and networks;
- Using IS/IT in managed care;
- Accreditation/HEDIS reporting;
- Disease management and other innovative managed care programs;
- And much more!
The Executive Report on Managed Care is delivered twice monthly to your desktop in your choice of PDF or print. Your subscription includes full online access to back issues.
Regular Price: $447
You Pay Only: $397
This offer is good for new subscribers only.