e-Communications of health plans to members and provider organizations to patients is playing a major role in the marketing of new customers and retention of current customers.
Healthcare organizations can benefit from e-communications through increased touch points with their customers and improved ROI by moving to web-based applications.
Learn how your organization can overcome the hurdles of using e-communication and maximizing the opportunities that exist in using this new medium to connect with your customers during our 90-minute audio conference on CD-Rom -- The Role of e-Communications in Healthcare e-Business: Overcoming Hurdles, Maximizing Opportunities.
Why You Should Listen To This Audio Conference:
- Marla Johnson Norris, CEO, Aristotle Inc.
- Steve Asmussen, Web Site Coordinator, Baptist Health
- Terry Povey, Director, Web Business Development, Market Research & Statistics, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
Our expert speakers walk you through the steps they've taken to implement e-communications within their organizations.
- what you need to ensure your organization is meeting HIPAA and security requirements
- using personalization techniques
- member communication via secure messaging
- how BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina tracks member/provider inquiries and how this is integrated into its Customer Service desktop applications for response to member/provider inquiries via the phone
- using email to drive traffic to your site
- using e-tools to increase customer loyalty and retention
- benefits of e-marketing
- ROI of e-marketing campaigns
- managing e-marketing results
- strategic internet marketing plan development
- web site analysis
- content creation and copywriting
Your CD-Rom includes program materials, including an agenda and speaker handouts.
Who Will Benefit:
CEOs, CIO, information technology directors, e-business/e-health executives, business development and strategic planning directors, director of sales and marketing, public relations executives, e-communications director and marketing and communications executives.