| This training toolkit contains all the resources you need to educate physicians, staff, and project teams in the use of failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA). This prospective risk analysis technique involves a close examination of a process to determine where improvements are needed to reduce the likelihood of an undesirable outcome. You get a customizable, fully-prepared presentation in PowerPoint so you donít have to re-create the wheel. Extremely flexible, it is designed to accommodate a variety of audiences and learning situations. It can be easily adapted to teach whatever FMEA model you may currently be using.
The FMEA Training Toolkit includes:
- Real-life scenarios that illustrate key steps in a FMEA project
- Full-color customizable training presentation
- Reproducible handouts
- 2 sample completed FMEA projects
- Extensive instructor notes for each slide
- Detailed Trainers Guide
- Several group exercises to enhance the learning experience
The complete presentation is designed for a 4-5 hour training program. It can also be divided into three shorter learning sessions.
Click here to view excerpts from the training guide and lecture (.pdf file)